Sales Funnel Secrets From A Direct Response Copywriter

As a direct response copywriter, clients sometimes get puzzled when I tell them: “I’m not writing your copy for you unless you let me change your overall marketing strategy.” What I mean is, whilst your sales copy is very important, it’s useless if your overall marketing strategy sucks. When it comes to running a campaign, there’s three main things that determine how well it goes. 1) Your list 2) Your offer 3) Your sales copy And get this: Only 20% of your success is down to your copy. The other 80% is split 40/40 between your list and offer. (Though I would argue it’s more 45/35 … Continue reading Sales Funnel Secrets From A Direct Response CopywriterRead More →